Many special features of GLM are available
GLM Features Summary
- Simple, easy-to-master Graphical User Interface.
- Accurately and rapidly calculates trim, stability, and strength from first
principles using the hull and tank geometry - not simply a data interpolator!
- Intrinsic ability to include damage stability and grounding. Meets
requirements for oil-spill preparedness.
- Configurations for all types of ships, barges, offshore platforms,
fishing vessels, floating drydocks, yachts, etc.
- Easily configured by any Naval Architect who is proficient
with GHS (General HydroStatics) software.
- Many special features are available including:
Detailed Crane modeling with graphics
Integrated Tug-Barge systems
Jacking forces and cantilever load beam charts
- Can be interfaced with tank level sensors.
- Approved and/or recommended and used by Lloyds, DNV, ABS, RINAVE and others.
- Used aboard naval vessels of the USA as well as other countries.
- Runs on stationary and portable PCs and PC networks.
- Priced below others in its class.
- Special pricing for sister vessels.
Creative Systems, Inc.