Creative Systems, Inc.
Developer of GHS, BHS and GLM software for Naval Architects, Salvage Engineers and Ship Operators.
GHS version 15.50 released
GHS version 15.50 is our most comprehensive and reliable version yet, with many infrastructure, interface, and operational improvements. You can find documentation for all the enhancements online by clicking the “Release 15.50” link at: www.GHSport.com/support.
Here are some of the new features in GHS version 15.50:
As usual, this release includes many small improvements and bug fixes that further advance the performance and reliability of the software.
- Surface rendering for interactive visualization of geometry images;
- PDF version of the full User’s Reference Manual;
- Lateral plane area settings for fixed weight contribution to heeling moment;
- RA and MAXVCG greatly improved handling of many difficult cases;
- CG supports coincident intact/frozen tanks and configurable ground points;
- DAMSTAB2 wizard was thoroughly enhanced with many new options;
- Sensor Interface supports multiple connections, including NMEA devices;
- International language translation support for TEMPLATE dialogs.
Thanks for all of your feedback and suggestions, for you have greatly contributed to these developments. We look forward to working with you this year.